martes, 24 de enero de 2012

Terrified

I'm terrified. About what's coming now. About us and what the breath of hate blows.
Because my epiphanies break down my hole soul and no matter what, in each direction I seek for, there's nothing but the cruel of your dying heart. So here I am, as a respectful bitch, trying to get high, to scape from what your sick love wants from me and I will not give. So I quit but I'm terrified, then I'll pretend that its okay and never look inside. I love my devil smile within when you're not putting attention on me and I feel sad and cold. I'm a poor girl with nothing else to lose but you. So I quit but I'm terrified. If the love is so tough then you're gold that I cannot carry. Unless you keep me warm, my love, keep me warm. <3

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario