sábado, 27 de febrero de 2016

B Side


  • Nobody know that I cry evertime I watch Sex & The City (movie).

  • I dislike when people say I look too much like my mother, but I think she's a beautiful woman.

  • I don't believe in God, yet still I blaspheme and feel grateful.

  • Sometimes when I have a nightmare, I wake up and run to my father's room.

  • I have piercings and tattoos, even so, have fear of needles and injections.

  • Although my younger brother is an adult, I see him as my baby.

  • I do not like the tacky but I love receiving flowers and letters.

  • Once I cried because someone took a big bite of my quesadilla.

  • I like heavy metal bands, yet still I rather Hello Kitty.

  • I hate hotcakes but love hotcake's raw mass, and yes, I put my finger in it.

  • I am very good punching at men but I'm afraid a girl could hit me one day.
  • I'm in love with a man I haven't met yet. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario