domingo, 4 de octubre de 2009

Fucked up angel

Beautie with style, let the rythm play loud.
With makeup in your face and lipstick in your teeth,
You smile at me, oh! poor silly chick.
Your high heels against the wall,
your dress is wet, spilled wine.
Baby, let me lick the champagne.
When will your season come?
the weed grows on your hair,
lets smoke some pot, lets dance all night long.
Beautiful queen ivory skin, taste like gold.
Swallow more extasy, look how stars fall down.
Hey! don't die girl, please don't die.

It's a lack of education to die at climax.
Fucked up angel.
The best groupie I've seen.

2 comentarios:

  1. Yeih!!! De quien es eso??? me gustó bastante... Pon la opción de que se califique tu blog, te irá PKM, lo sé...

    Un besote mujer!!! Cuidate mucho!!! TQ1PTEROOOOOO!!! Saludos!!! Aprovechando que mi alma me permitió darme un paseo fuera de ella

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Plis date una vuelta a mi blog... Tienes un regalito

    ResponderEliminar